Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2017 - 2018 6th, 9th, 11th Class: The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is going to offers admission in 6th class, 9th class, 11th Class academic session 2017 -18. A candidate who are interested can apply Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 6th, 9th, 11th Class through official website i.e nvshq.org. Students can also obtain prescribe application format from NVS website. At present department not declare exact date. So keep watching website to get information about NVS Admission Form 2017.
Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th, 9th, 11th Class Admission Form 2017 - 2018:
Applications are invited from eligible students for admission in 6th, 9th, 11th class. The academic year 2017 -18.Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in entrance test held in the month of March/April. According to Novadaya Vidyalaya Scheme that offeres admission in a various class all over India invited online application form in prescribe format avaibale online on its official page. Students are advice to apply before last date. Sp gets ready with the academic information required to submit during filling admission form by this link www.nvshq.org. This link will be active in the month for January 2017.Applicant advice advice stay with this page, i will update this page, according to notification. Before going to apply online, applicants are requested to reads instructions carefully.
- The candidates from the district where JNV has been open are eligible to apply for admission.
- Candidate who are going to apply for 6th, 9th, 11th class must be studying in previous class for the entire academic session in a government, government aided school.
- The candidate who are seeking admission in respective class must satisfy age criteria mention in prospectus.
- A candidate who are studied in a school located in urban area even for a single day will e consider as a urban area candidate.
- Candidate should passed previous class to take admission in next class.
JNVST Selection Test Pattern:
Admission in JNV based on entrance exam. This is test design and conduct by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). JNV Selection Test for admission in 6th class, 9th class, 11th class academic session 2017- 18 will be held as per schedule. In general CBSE organised entrance examination in middle of April every year. While declares result in last week of May. The result will be displayed in the offices of the concerned as well as online on its official site i.e www.navodaya.nic.in. To get admission should qualify test. The pattern of test is mention below.
- Examination paper will be two hours (120 minutes).
- Question will be based on previous class. You can download syllabus to know.
- Exam contains 3 sections with only objective type questions. In which only one option will correct out of four.
- Medium of Exam will be Hindi and English Both.
- Candidate need to take entry at least 30 minutes before beginning.
How to apply JNV Application Form 2017 -18.
Students who are searching offline application form. Are inform that Application forms for admission may be obtain from office of Principal, BEO (Block Education Officer), District Education Officer (DEO). If any candidate do not obtain form can download online instruction is mention below.
- First of all, open JNV website.
- Now click on JNV Admission 2017 -2018.
- Download pdf file.
- Fill all details correctly.
- Past your recent photo.
- Send to mention address.
Issue of application form: Declare Soon
Last date of application form: Declare Soon
Issued of admit Card: Declare Soon
Result Date: Declare Soon
For More information about Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th, 9th, 11th Class Admission Form 2017 - 2018 refer to main web page.